Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Give Thanks




















                                                                                                                  Source: choosetothrive.blogspot.com via Barbara on Pinterest

I GIVE THANKS for my HUSBAND and Children.  Loving PARENTS.  The universal language of MUSIC. Good HEALTH.  FRIENDS. A ROOF OVER MY HEAD.  Our SOLDIERS who put their life on the line everyday for my FREEDOM.  Spring RAIN.  Two CHILDREN who know right from wrong. GOD. Mountain tops covered in SNOW.  Christmas  Lights that turn me into a child once a year.  NYC.  A garden full of beautiful FLOWERS.  Ability to make my own DECISIONS. My FAITH to carry me through difficult times.  The four SEASONS.  People who are truly interested in my children.  The warmth of the SUN and the cold WINTER days.  For all I have been TAUGHT.  A CHURCH full of parishioners who care about each other.  My DOCTORS.  All the TEACHERS who care about our children and encourage them each day to be better than the day before.  The BIBLE.  A table full of FOOD.  Small feet.  HOLLYWOOD touching all my emotions.  The MAGIC of Christmas.  For giving BIRTH to twin boys.  Unconditional LOVE.  A great head of hair.  A MOTHER who was an amazing homemaker.  Being BORN.  LITERATE children. 

Happy Thanksgiving to all~
What are you thankful for?

1 comment:

Brenda said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...