Tuesday, November 22, 2011

From Russia With Love

I am a newbie to the 'blogging world' and each day when I write a new post, I never know where my thoughts are going to take me.  Most days I know what my topic is going to be, but other days I'm at a loss for words. Imagine that, I'm at a loss for words.  If you know me at all, I can talk about anything, anytime and if I'm not familiar with the subject, I'll ask tons of questions, then go home and Google it to learn more.  Yet, I do not like unnecessary talking. Go figure.                                                                        
                                                                                                                                                  
When I entered into the creation of this blog, I started it as a place to post my poetry and the occasional story.  I wasn't sure if anyone was even going to read what I had to say.  I was once told, by a relative of my husbands, "It's amazing how someone can say so much, but say nothing at all."  Since then, I've felt my words, in certain situations around certain people, mean absolutely nothing.

I follow my stats each day to see how many people have checked my posts, which posts are popular, what time of day they are being read and who my audience is.  My audience grows and I am thankful for that. Obviously, there are people out there who like my words.
                                                                                                                                                 
What I am truly amazed at, is how many people from Russia visit my blog.  I'm not sure what it is about my blog that attracts them, but I appreciate them dropping in.  I sometimes wonder if they have chosen my blog to practice their English.                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

I would love to hear from you and have  you impart your words, to me, as to why you like my blog.  Comments are always welcomed at the end of each post, don't be shy.

                                                                                                                  Source: postcrossing.com via Joanne on Pinterest


For all the love you have sent my way, I'm sending it right back at ya!


From America with Love,
Barbie

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...