Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Life is What You Make It

Recently my days have been full of surprises, disappointment, challenges, changes and confusion.  I have to continually say to myself, "Keep Calm and Carry On"

I've always tried to make the most of my day and be as positive as I can be.  I'm a happy person and enjoy making others happy.  With the curve balls that have been thrown at me lately I can only put one foot in front of the other and remind myself to "Keep Calm and Carry On"

Nobody said life was easy and the older I get, the harder it gets.  I try to instill wisdom to my children everyday about life, it's ups and downs and the ins and outs of it all. 

I told my son today the only thing that is important to me is his happiness.  That's all I wish for everyone, happiness.  It would be nice to throw some compassion into the mix along with a bit of understanding, concern and tenderness.  What I'm finding, as my life rolls along, is others I encounter do not have any of the above in their DNA.  I am truly concerned about the lack of concern people have for one another. 

For the time being, I can only work on myself and make sure I do everything possible to show others through my words and examples that no matter what surprise, disappointment, challenge, change or in the mist of confusion I'm doing the best job I can.  I'll make sure I show others compassion and understanding for what they might be going through, concern about their well being and I'll be sensitive to their situation by "Keeping Calm and Carrying On" 

Kindness and happiness can go a long way!





Barbie

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...