Monday, December 26, 2011

The Best Week Ever

I find the most relaxing time, for me, is the week between Christmas and New Years. All the pressure is gone and like Santa, it's time to sit and relax. It's a time pick up the phone and have a leisurely conversation with friends or write letters to those who are near and dear, yet far away.  It's time to watch movies, Santa stuffed in your stocking, thumb through craft books and magazines, which were left under the tree, while laying on the couch like a double stuffed baked potato. We'll also play board games with no time restraints and eat copious quantities of popcorn.  The local cinema calls out to us to leave the comforts of our home to watch the latest and greatest on the big screen while books on the shelf reach out and yell, "Pick me, pick me" as we head out the door.
But whatever it is we choose to do, it is done with little effort and it always seems like it's the right thing to do; even if it's wrong.  So if you don't hear from me until January 2nd, you'll know what I am doing, where I'm going and where I've been.  

On that note, I encourage you to put your feet up, loosen you pants, unbutton your coat, hang up your hat and get some good R&R.  The day has come, your job is done and now it time to have some fun!

Happy Tails~
Barbie

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...