November 7, 2010
|Michael and Patrick|
I am so proud of my two sons for being nominated and chosen into of the National Junior Honor Society.
The NJHS seeks to create an enthusiasm for superior scholarship, develop citizenship, promote leadership and service opportunities, and instill exemplary qualities of character.
In order to remain a member in good standing, a student must:
- Maintain a cumulative (all subjects) grade point average (GPA) of 3.5 with no grade below a 3.0 (B)
- Keep an excellent behavior record and not receive any office referrals or be suspended including in school suspension (ISS)
- Complete and document the required service hours (4 hours per month during the school year effective 10/1/2010)
- Attend meetings and participate in the planning and/or carrying out of chapter service projects and activities
- Represent NJHS with pride and dignity
They have proven, to themselves, hard work does pay off. I wish them the best in their remaining years of high school. I am sure they will be rewarded greatly, not only for their academic standing but for all they give to others in and around our community.
I am truly blessed to have such wonderful young men and I love them dearly~