Monday, November 19, 2012

Nellie and Ruth Designs on Etsy
is my new shop for all to enjoy.  Once you enter through my doors, you'll find all kinds of jewelry I loved creating. With so many beads to choose from when shopping, it's sometimes hard to make a decision, however, I always think of my customer first.  What they will like, what their needs may be, and I price my wares in accordance as to what I would pay when I'd walk into a shop to make a purchase for myself.


I love pearls


and putting blues and browns together.


Pink crystals say feminine anyway you wear it


and flowers always soften a scene.


These blue earrings are great to take on your tropical holiday


and the bohemian bracelet is wonderful to wear with your sundress.


Stop by my blog - www.Nellieandruthdesignblogspot.com - to see whats new!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...